InnisfreeWorld Website Haul // Review + Lee Min Ho Letter Pouch

Innisfree Global


On the 18th of September, Korean skin care brand 'Innisfree' opened a global website; innisfreeworld.com. The site is a highly interactive one that's fun to play around especially here

My delivery was shipped on the 24th of September and I received it 6 days later. The shipping method was with K-packet (only available for orders below 1.5kg) and I got a tracking number. 



*Prices below are in AUD


The order was $82.06with an extra $25.13 for shipping. The next day I ordered another Pore Clay set for $17.57 with an extra $11.02 for shipping.


Dis be some of the shipping prices (to Australia).


Since the grand opening, they've launched 3000 limited Pore Clay sets where the Super volanic pore clay mask (100ml) comes with the Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam (30ml) and a Jeju volcanic pore toner (70ml).


They are $17.45 each but add a lot of extra weight to shipping. 






They also launched 2000 sets where a Green tea seed serum (80ml) comes with a Green tea balancing skin formula (70ml) and the Green tea balancing lotion (70ml).  
The set is $30.25 and this is for my mum who loooves anything green tea related.







[Expired offer]


At the time when you bought sheet 10 masks, you got 10 more for free. As a pre-registered account (registered before the grand opening) I got a complimentary blackberry mask.



I was able to get every sheet mask available. In this picture:
Pomegranate, Strawberry, Shea butter, Blackberry, Manuka honey, Mugwort, Green tea and Cucumber.
In this picture:
Bamboo, Aloe, Lime, Bija, Kiwi, Tea tree and Rose.


These were $1.40 each. In total I got 10 + 10 free.







Going down, the Smart foundation was $6.98 (15ml), the Pack brush was $2.91 and the foundation brush was $10.47. 

I'm confused about the foundation brush though 'cause this is what the website pictured but it turns out that they're both foundation brushes. I only wanted the brush pictured on the website because I didn't have one like that so I guess I gotta contact them about it. 





Orders over a certain amount get a free trial kit but I didn't choose one since I didn't want to have to go above 1.5kg and pay for EMS shipping (which is more expensive). I didn't know that they sent me a free trial kit anyway but it would've been good if I could've chosen which trial kit I wanted :p. The samples are resealable... wot.

The cardboard packaging of their trial kits allow you to make a cardboard drawer!!!:

Currently if you spend over $70 USD and put the code 'MINHO' in during checkout, you get a free pouch. These are limited to 5000 pouches.

After being forced to watch City Hunter by my brother, I got bored of watching Australian soap like Home and Away and realised how dull movies can be compared to the drama. Movies aren't long enough to develop that really good plot and if there is a good show (*Pretty Little Liars) there are way too many seasons and things drag.

In general I just appreciate the brand and the environmental marketing the do. If it is available to you, there is a good Australian brand called 'Sukin' which like Innisfree: also uses really good ingredients and natural scents (my sister bought their products from Priceline Pharmacy)

The pouch is made with a hessian-like material.

Both outer sides of the pouch :)

 1/2 of the inside: The letter

  2/2 of the inside: The pictures



The only issue with the website is the cost of shipping, the time I ordered the clay pore set individually, the shipping cost was higher than what it should've been in the shipping bracket. There are sometimes technical glitches i.e. pricing differences. Even though I selected the currency at the top as AUD, the homepage will show me prices in USD.
Other than that, I like the navigable site.

Thanks for visiting, I do hope you enjoy the rest of your day. If you have a Google account, you can chuck in a follow for future posts,

Tina xx.


*You can check out my monthly diaries at the top of the page (in the website version) and now subscribe through e-mail through the widget on the left hand side (and scrolled up).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.