REVIEW // Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly [02 Pink Stick]

Peripera

Peri's Tint Jelly (in 02 - Pink Stick)

Peripera is a cute Korean cosmetics brand and this is the first product I've tried from them. Keen to try more :) :) :) Deciding which colour/s to buy? Pretty hard. This product is really soft and glide-able when applying it to your lips. 

Below addresses colours, packaging, the smell and where you can get Tint Jelly sticks.

The same drawing by graphic artist Mari Kim goes on every colour of the Tint Jelly range.

I just wanted a slightly tinted balm that I could wear everyday so I went for '02 - Pink Stick'. 

On the other side of the lid it just says 'Peripera'.

Yay for argan oil for moisture.

One thing I failed to notice before purchasing was how half the range are clear with glitter and the other half are solid tints (including blue)
*picture is from the internet

 These are the colours each one is supposed to look like...

Swatches that are very light.


Did my colour '02' look like that on my lip? Nope, It's much more lighter than I expected it to be because my lips are naturally reddish, I couldn't see much of a colour 
difference. 

What I liked :)
 ✽ It evens the tone of your lips
 ✽ It moisturises really well
 ✽ It lasts surprisingly long
 ✽ It gives a slightly sparkly + glossy colour
 ✽ It's got a nice fruity smell

What I didn't like :(
It'd be nicer if it provided more colour. Sometimes you can also taste a subtle soap-y fragrance taste when you lick your lips. 

Personal rating: 2.5/5

Which colour should you get?
I think that if you're planning to choose a colour:
 choose a solid stick [04, 05, 06] if you want more colour and,
 choose a translucent stick [01, 02, 03] if you want a really light colour to just tone the lips.

I bought mine from Beauty Net Korea for $10.02 AUD with free worldwide shipping. 

You can also get it at Yes Style Australia for $15.90 AUD, free shipping to Australia but faster.

I only found out today that their products are sold on the Urban Outfitters website.

Or through this eBay search H E R E.

Just a quick post before I begin my assignment.

Have an awesome rest of the day,

Tina 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.