Beauty Haul // Make up Organisers, VDL, L'Oreal, etc.

December 2014 Haul + Gifts // VDL, Babi Story Organisers, L'Oreal...

Haul


This blog features products from Babi Story, VDL cosmetics, Noted Co, Independence Studios, L'Oreal, Cassardi, Revlon and Eden Parfums.


Yesterday I saw many cosmetic organisers on sale from a Korean brand called 'Babi Story'. These independently, totalled $30 on a half price sale. 

Left to right: Babi dressing table, Babi beauty comb basket, Babi square tray.

These were purchased at 614 George Street, Sydney under a place called "Kim Sun Young". 


This is how I used the organisers. I really like it because it creates a theme inspired by designer; Anna Sui.


For $9 I picked up Revlon's Colorstay 'Under Eye Concealer' in light/medium. I tried the tester and it works really well to lighten skin tone and conceal dark spots.


I bought this ring as a gift at a shop called 'MD Ranking' in 585 George St, Sydney. I believe it' the flagship store of MD Mall but the physical shop is so much better. It stocks Japanese sweets and brands like Laneige, IOPE, Innisfree, Etude House, Too Cool For School and many more. If you walk further into the store, near the counter, you can see their jewellery range. I like the exclusiveness of the designs and every time I visit, there are new designs.
The jewellery there range from about $7-$80 (I can't remember too well).


This Too Cool For School 'Dinoplatz' make up bag was also from MD Ranking for $18. The inside has some grey organising pouches. I just thought it was good because the fabric is a waterproof-type.


VDL 'Triple Shot' Tint Bars arrived in the mail last week. The last time I saw these at the shops were at Blush Cosmetics for $23 (or $26) each. I bought them cheaper online and I like these because they give a gradient lip effect  because they have 3 different colours in each tint.


Gifts


A gift that I got from my friend was a little 'Cassardi' chocolate ripple perfume. It's really cute because the cupcake lid is really soft and you can even bend the flexible sprinkles. The smell of this wasn't chocolate-y at all, but an unexpectedly mature scent. She said that she bought this from Priceline Pharmacy. 


I also got L'Oreal nail polish in '010 Keep Magenta' which is really pigmented and comes off smooth. It's similar but a bit darker than OPI's 'That's Hot Pink'. I really like the stick because the two polishes (that can be removed) are stacked and are space-saving if you store the stick standing.

I also got the L'Oreal 6H Glam Shine in '110 Addictive Peach'. It smells really nice, and if you Google the colour, it reminds me of J-lo and her glitter gloss.


A friend got me the 'You & I' One Direction perfume which has a sweet floral, fruity scent that I really like. It's strong so one spray is all I can do. The golden section separating the lid and the bottle is actually a ring. 


As a non-beauty related gift, my cousin got me a really cute puppy pen. Being an animal-lover, I really like this as a table decoration.


She also got me a cute Noted Co Rainy Day EGGLING kit. It's so unique and adorable that I can also really appreciate it as a Summer-y table decoration. You can purchase this at MYER as a stocking filler for $22.95. 


Those were my mid-December accumulations. 

Thanks for the read,

Tina.

1 comments:

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.