How to Assemble: Innisfree Upcycle Drawer (trial pack)

Innisfree give trials packs with purchases over a certain amount on their site. The cardboard makes one drawer each. If you get more trial packs, you can stack these up to create drawer set. Even with dotted lines and printed illustrations, this was pretty tricky for me to figure out.

The end result with one pack:


Here's a quick video but just in case you didn't catch the instructions like me, here's how I made the drawer below:



What was in my green tea trial pack:



You don't need glue or sticky tape for this, only scissors:



    1. Cut along the dotted lines and the slits like this:
          - The inner tray:



          - The outer tray:



    2. Overlap the flaps of the inner tray (one slit should've been cut at the bottom, and one at the top):



    3. Bend the other flaps of the inner tray inwards + tuck the mini tab on the flap into the cut slits:



    4. Tuck the flaps of the outer tray inwards like this:



    5. Pop the inner tray into the outer tray and you're done!



Although it's hard to explain. I hope my explanation was somewhat helpful. Since the drawer doesn't fit much, I like putting skin care samples and lip tints in the tray.

Because the tray is made of cardboard, it's not that sturdy so you do have to hold the back of tray while you're pulling the drawer out. I wouldn't take this as a make up organiser, but a cute drawer that stores mini items.

All the best :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.