REVIEW // Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation Pact [no. W2]

Innisfree 

Mineral Melting Foundation // Glow


Price: $30-40 AUD (in-store)

Origin: Korea // Innisfree

Claims: "This solid glowing foundation helps to create a dazzling skin on contact as it adds dewiness and sleekness to your skin."

Directions: You can just dab the cushion/puff on the swirls - you can dab more on the pink swirls to get lighter-coloured skin (and to get darker, dab more on the tan area of the pact)

Ingredients: Full list of ingredients H E R E

Colours in the no.W2 pact 
On the right - the colours now available: C2, N1, W2 & N3. 
Specs/Features: This creamy foundation comes in a 7.4cm circular pact. Inside the pact is also a 'air magic puff' and a good sized mirror. The foundation is 13g.

Thoughts: I've had this product for a few months (the pictures are old) and I really like it.

I recognise that the foundation has a beautiful hint of a green tea so it smells really good. It also comes with a really soft applicator which is really handy (and soft) and spreads the foundation on well. The mirror on the inside is a perfect size and overall the product is just really sleek and quite flawless. Foundation-wise, the formula lasts well - it doesn't suffocate your skin if you sweat. I really like the formula because it doesn't look cake-y. Sometimes I walk in my room and see my mum using it with a cheeky grin, but I really like it when she enjoys using the products I find. It improves the look of blemishes with a natural finish.

 I also forgot to mention that the product has an SPF of 32 PA++ (+++ being the highest). In addition the words at the front of the packaging are hard to be scratched off (unless you really try).

To summarise: 

Pros:   Contains green tea extract and smells great
           ✽ Comes with a soft applicator - the 'air magic puff'
           ✽ The mirror on the inside is a perfect size
           ✽ The formula lasts well, covers blemishes, and gives a natural finish
           ✽ SPF 32 PA ++
            Formula is '3 Free' - it doesn't contain animal ingredients, talc (which absorbs moisture and is linked to cancer) and benzophenone (which may cause itching and may also be a carcinogen).

Cons:
             If there's anything 'bad' about this product, it's that it's hard to find it in certain countries. Maybe also that the date on the sticker at the bottom of the pact is the date of manufacture, not the expiry date (which might confuse people).


Personal rating: 5/5 (I would buy this again because of the exclusivity and decent price)

Extra pictures: 












I reckon the foundation does give your skin a bit of a natural glow.


Links: 
Where I bought mine on eBay Here for a really good price.
YesStyle - $50.90 AUD

I also might be changing my URL soon. Other than that, I hope you have a nice day,

Tina.


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.