Secret Key // Snow White Milky Pack + Cream // REVIEW

Secret Key 

Snow White Milky Pack & Snow White Cream

for the face and body

  I was browsing through online sites and stumbled across these products which 
were on special. I read that it was like a tan, but whitening.

Price: approx $25 for a set (from beautynetkorea if you sign up for an account)

Claims: "It's quick absorption will not make it rub off on any clothes... whitening agent niacinamide will multiply the whitening effects... provide moisture to keep skin soft and relieve irritated skin... Skin will look and feel brighter with continued use".

Directions: 
"1. After washing the part that you want to do, dispense a appropriate amount and apply like massaging.

 2. Do not scrub and just wash lightly with lukewarm water in two or three minutes".

Ingredients: 



After application:

I thought this product looked really cool - since I don't own anything whitening I just wanted to try it out :) 

Thoughts: 
The products smells soft and sweet - it's like a mix between milk and talcum powder. When I use the cream, it feels cool on my skin and a little bit spreads well. Additionally, because the product absorbs quickly; it really doesn't get on your clothes and you can apply make up on top if you wish. There's not much to say, except that the product does what it's supposed to. According to my mum though, it can look like I just dabbed white powder over my face. It'd probably be nicer if they added a hint of skin colour to the cream to make the effect more natural. 

Overall: 
Pros: 
          ✽ The scent is cute, I think everyone would like it
           Quick absorption + isn't oily or sticky
           Can be used beneath make up
           Contains niacinamide
           (Apparently) continued use whitens long-term
           The 200g bottle is really cool and smooth to hold

Cons:
          ✽ I don't really think it moisturises
           Consider that the cream might make your face appear too white compared to the rest of the body... then if you use it on your body, the cream becomes expensive to use

Personal rating: 4/5 



2. Snow White Cream

Claims: "Provides health complexion for dull or makeup-less skin... niacinamide suppresses formation of melanin... it will adhere closely to sebum to prevent oiliness, making the need for makeup retouching not as frequent... Also prevents pores from enlarging due to sebum...".

Directions: Use it as a cream, you don't need to wash it off like the 'Milky Pack'.

Ingredients: 



Basically just what it looks like on my face:

Thoughts: The products still smells nice like the Milky Pack but also has hints of a sunscreen-like smell. I guess this is different because it's supposed to moisturise and whiten

Overall: 
Pros: 
          ✽ Short and long-term whitening effects
           It moisturises decently
           It comes with a slightly flexible spatula
           It Also contains niacinamide
           The 200g bottle is really cool and smooth to hold

           According to the site it's good for sensitive skin

Cons:
          ✽ The 50g tub is really small


Personal rating: 4/5



Extra Pictures




I already used some before I took pictures.

Overall, these products are pretty good. The packaging isn't as good as many other Korean products but the products seem to they do what they're supposed to.

-

  Last week my friend gave me a ticket to go see The 1975 @ the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney. It was unexpectedly really amazing, I think my favourite songs of theirs are 'heart out' and 'settle down'. Before then, my older brother came home from his long trip to Vietnam and Thailand. I don't know why, but it's awkward to hug our siblings in our family. Well, it's almost dinner time now, so I'm gonna go out and give my mum a hand.

Xin chào (bye in Vietnamese).


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13460711/?claim=nr5s3haqun5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.