Natural Everyday Make up (ft. Skin Food, The Face Shop, Rimmel, Innisfree and Revlon)

   My Everyday Make Up
    (With thick-type eyebrows and light toned colours)



For this (and most of the time) I'm using: 
- Rimmel London 'Match Perfection' foundation (100 ivory)
- Innisfree 'Diagonal Cheek' brush and the 'Well Fitted Foundation' brush
- Revlon 'Photoready' concealer (002/light pale)
- The Face Shop 'Meteorites' blush (NB 24)
- Skin Food 'Choco Eyebrow Powder'
- Revlon 'Colorburst' lacquer balm (demure)



  Order really doesn't matter, I always switch up the order of putting on make up but this time I started with my eyebrows. Skin Food's Choco powder was a bit hard to use at first; but it can look more natural with a spoolie brush. Most days, I use an Esprique eyebrow pencil which has that spoolie brush attached :) 


Because I was born with eyebrows even thicker than this, I maintain them at this shape. Also because I don't know if I can suit any other eyebrow shape.




  After putting on the Rimmel foundation, I used a concealer that is lighter than the colour of my skin. By using that lighter colour, it gives you a bright and awakened look especially for my dark eye bags. By putting that light concealer on the brow bone; you accentuate your eyebrow shape. Then, by patting concealer on the nose bridge, you're making the bridge appear illuminated thus, more shaped and taller. Finally, conceal any redness or blemishes if you wish. 


I haven't used too many, but as a person who mostly can't fall asleep till 2-3 am, the Photoready concealer works really well for me. 




   I used the cheek brush to put red blush on (it's hard to see the colours in the lighting because it's still Summer over here so it's bright in my room). Then I used my finger to pat the orange powder on my eyelid. Other days, I'll use Urban Decay's 'Naked 2' tease eye-shadow or just nothing.


I sometimes use a lip tint, but for a casual day, I've used Revlon's 'Demure' balm (Google it, it's a beautiful colour!). 

As an Asian, I have straight and short eyelashes. If I'm bothered; I'll curl my eyelashes with a $2.80 curler from Daiso Japan, then put on mascara, and then use a heated eyelash curler to hold the curls. 

(I don't have any on but) On other days I'll use Topshop eyeliner and make a very small wing.


Ofcourse there are many looks but this is the look I opted for 2day.


Thanks for reading!



1 comments:

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.