REVIEW // Nature Republic Olive Cleansing Cream

NATURE REPUBLIC

  Olive Cleansing Cream


Price: $12 AUD for 300ml 

Origin: Korea // Website Link

Other cleansing creams available in the same tub: (Olive), aloe, rice bran, green tea and honey.

Directions and Ingredients:



Thoughts: 
  Earlier today, I bought this cleanser at Beauty Hairworks and Skincare (George St, Sydney). I found the vibrant lime-y colour pretty; so I chose the olive tub. I also wanted to try my first Nature Republic product :)

Noticing the nice matte lid, I smelled the product. It smells like Head & Shoulders shampoo with a slight herb-y smell. I guess the scent is not too unique and smells alright. The expiry date at the bottom is 2017.

When I apply the cleanser, I felt that it was a nice cool/cold cream with a really good texture.  The smell of the cream shifted to a subtle soapy-olive. It removed foundation well and surprisingly; my face felt smooth and moisturised after washing with water - I think the formula is actually pretty good itself.



  This is not important but; the cleanser doesn't removing lip tint/stain that well (this stain is really strong).


Overall: 
Pros:    
            ✽ Packaging has beautiful colour, stackable storage, consistency of the cream is great!!! + it unexpectedly leaves your skin feeling soft with moisture. Also, it barely irritates the eye.
Cons:
             It can't remove lip tint/stain.

Extra Pictures:














1 comments:

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.