Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Rich Cream // REVIEW + Pictures

TONY MOLY
  I'm Real: Avocado, Rich Cream




I recently found this cream for $19 AUD in Market City (Sydney), and I quite liked the tester so I decided to bring this one home.

The cream itself comes in a 90ml tub with a matte feel and 3D printed wording.


  (The stamp indicates the manufacture date, not the expiry date)




  I can't fully understand what the packaging says, but it does say at the front that it's a '3-step system'. These steps are:
  1. Toner
  2. Lotion
  3. (This) cream





  The cream itself has a non-tacky fragrant herbal scent with a touch of a mint-y smell. When you put it on, it's fresh and cooling. After a few minutes, you can notice that it has hydrated your skin pretty well. I really feel like many people would appreciate this cream, and I can't wait for my mum to come back from America so I can let her try this.

Overall, the packaging, scent and formula really appeals to me so I think I'll end up getting the 1st step toner and the 2nd step lotion. It's a bit of a bother with more steps, but I think this range is pretty good and reasonable. 

*update, I bought a rice toner and a lemon brightening lotion from this line and although the idea of mixing different scents sounds strange, the end result is beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.