YG Entertainment Make Up Line: Moonshot Cosmetics

Moonshot Cosmetics

YG Entertainment are renowned for housing large talents under their belt i.e. Bigbang and PSY. After launching apparel brand 'NONA9ON', they launched their very own cosmetics line 'Moonshot'. This line launched late last year, and has a relatively 'western' look to it compared to major Korean cosmetics companies. 

Facebook
Website



 A look into their store




 In their Seoul-located department store, you can definitely see how the brand adopts a futuristic futuristic look.

 Membership Spending

From browsing their site, I've come across a link called 'moon-coin membership'...


  Okay, so 1 dollar = 1 coin. This is what you get if you spend:



  None of these 'gift packages' entice me to spend. That's what they're supposed to do right?

 Products




  This is a snapshot of their products.




  They have skin care too! :)


 Now that I've seen some prices, I feel like they are decent ~ not too bad, but definitely on the upper end of Korean cosmetics. 

Here are some products that I think are really interesting:





Nail Polish



  Overall, I think their line 'dare to be extraordinary' is reflected in the products and shades available. I mean - look at the nail polish colours, most of them are bold and punchy. 


 Shipping


"• Expect 5-14 calendar days on all shipping from overseas"

  I added this to my cart to check out their shipping options. To Australia, it only gives the option of EMS shipping (usually quite price-y). It added $17.91 to my order which would total $43.91 USD ($57.24 AUD, damn you Australian dollars for depreciating!!!!). 


Overall I quite like the brand's concept. I feel like their colours encourage confidence, and I'm definitely putting 'visiting the Moonshot store' on my to-do list when I get the chance to travel again!

 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetic Deluxe ™. Powered by Blogger.